Help for deaf children in Uganda
Rwera Mixed Primary School/Unit for the Deaf - Ntungamo and the St. Bruno Vocational School - Isingiro
With your help, the PowerOneForOne Foundation would like to support two schools in Uganda in converting their electricity supply to solar power because the Rwera Mixed Primary School/Unit for the Deaf - Ntungamo and the St. Bruno Vocational School - Isingiro (vocational school) currently have no or only a very inadequate and too expensive supply of electricity.
The goals are in detail:
- Support for hearing-impaired children and adolescents with regard to their school and professional careers
- Ensuring and maintaining drinking water quality
- Construction of simple houses, e.g. classrooms, dormitories, sanitary facilities, residential buildings for teachers, etc.
- Mediation of sponsorships
- Financial support for deaf teacher training students
- Payment of the costs of necessary medical treatment
Further information can be found at